Lil Miracles is a non profit organization with a 501(c)(3) status.
Our Commitment of care and competence:
• Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
• Clients are treated with respect, kindness, and compassion.
• Clients will always receive honest and open answers.
• Client pregnancy test are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
• Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm, (see our Privacy Statement).
• We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
• All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
• All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
We have a big announcement that will be given on April 29, 2023 at our Stronger Together Event. We hope you can join us.
Please keep us in your thoughts, prayers, and please share. Thanks!
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and help homeless pregnant women in Anderson, IN.
Your generous donation will go towards funding our mission and building A Taylor Haven Maternity Home.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Mission of Love.